Woven Earth PR/Social Media Internship
WE are looking for a volunteer intern interested in environmental restoration and sustainable community development with some or all of the following skills and/or experience:
-Developing, managing and implementing integrated social media strategies
-General promotion via newsletters, blogs, social media, and so forth
-Website development and maintenance
-Fundraising research, development, and communication
-Professional writing skills in communications and composition
Application Deadline: September 15, 2017
This internship offers:
- Training in Ecological / Regenerative Design theory and practical methods, Permaculture, Ecological Farming, Natural Building, Traditional village skills, and other related subjects
- Free participation in one of Woven Earth’s trainings and programs in Nepal, Bali, and the USA, and certification in Permaculture Design, Natural Building, or other skills.
- Valuable work experience in social media, online marketing and non-profit organization
- Platform to write and publish articles, blogs and post to a growing interested audience
- Opportunity to join a team of committed individuals working in a variety of fields with diverse professional experience, working together for a regenerative future.
- Volunteer stay at our affiliate Eco-Farm in Bali, Tirta Gangga Water Palace Organic Farm
Eligibility. Internship applicants should be interested in furthering their studies and experience in Permaculture, and proficient in professional written English. This internship could used as a practicum to satisfy undergraduate, graduate, or professional programs as per individual needs and expectations. WE need one or two persons who can work on a team and are passionate to make a difference.
Preferred commitment. 5-12 months, approximately 10 hours per week, depending on needs and availability. WE do not currently have funds for starting pay for this position, but seek to in the future.
Permaculture, referring to “Permanent Agriculture” and “Permanent Culture”, is a design system methodology to develop and maintain sustainable and environmentally regenerative farming and lifestyle practices, which seeks to balance the needs and health of the human community with that of the natural world. More at www.permacultureprinciples.com or www.wovenearth.org/permaculture.
Those interested may email their application along with a CV / Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, by September 15, 2017. WE will notify potential interns to schedule Skype interviews shortly after. Thanks!